The Accountant (4/29/24)

 The Accountant


    Honestly, this movie was not as good as I thought it would be. It was kind of boring. The movie was about an accountant who makes money from criminal organizations who is also a trained killer. The only thing I really liked about this movie is the sequencing of events. I like how the movie starts with an intense scene that is from another characters memory. It is one of the movies where we know the background and it goes further into detail as the story progresses. I also thought this movie was hard to follow. I don't know if it was just me but it seemed like it constantly flipped what was happening and many of the dialogue scenes seemed like it was trying to pass time and it was completely useless. I was super excited to watch and now I am kind of sad that it wasn't that good. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone nor would I watch it again.

Comments

  1. Brody, you gotta try some older stuff. I know you might not immediately like them, but there's some amazing stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge of the Sith (1/22/24)

Need for Speed

Scream VI