The Mighty Ducks (3/25/24)

 The Mighty Ducks

   
    This movie is awesome and I wanted to revisit some good memories. The Mighty Ducks was the movie series that got me into hockey. I didn't start playing until I was in 10th grade. I also love this movie because I can relate to it. During my first year, our team was not very good (7-29) and we quite literally were the Mighty Ducks. We had some new players on our team and most of our games were blowouts. We lost by an average of eight goals and sometimes by over sixteen. I can relate specifically to Fulton Reed. Fulton is on the left. He is a big guy who is a new player. He can not skate and he had to learn but he has a rocket of a shot.
    There are two more of these movies and during those, the Ducks are much better but they play under the U.S national team and then a high school team. My team this year was much better. We only got blown out once and we won a lot more games than last year (15-20).
    I love and will forever love this movie for giving me a new passion that I can not live without. 10/10
   

Comments

  1. Your comfort movies seem to be dominating the blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge of the Sith (1/22/24)

Need for Speed

Scream VI