Sniper: Ghost Shooter (4/8/24)

 Ghost Shooter

    This movie was great. Sniper movies are my favorite movies to watch. This movie was full of action and it has more of a plot than just taking out the bad guys. The movie revolves around two plots. One plot was to take out the terrorists and the second which is sort of a side plot was to find out how the terrorist sniper hit the impossible shot. I think that the idea of the impossible shot really adds to the movie because it provides a mystery feeling to the film. I also like that this film was very two sided during the action instead of good guys always winning. Several good snipers and troops were shot and killed along with terrorists. I think there needs to be a balance between evil and good winning.
    I recommended this to my friend to watch and he shares my opinion that it was a fantastic movie. I don't think this is the first movie in the Sniper series but I am excited to watch the other movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge of the Sith (1/22/24)

Need for Speed

Scream VI