Bodies Bodies Bodies (4/15/24)

 Bodies Bodies Bodies

This movie was not as good as I was expecting. I heard that it was a murder mystery type movie so I decided to watch it. The actual mystery didn't even start until like 30 minutes in. It was slow and seemed slightly unnecessary. The actual suspense of who the killer was in this movie was excellent. The thing I didn't like was how we didn't really see any of the deaths besides when one girl was shot while wrestling for a gun. Another thing that I didn't like is how you are invested in the movie trying to find the killer and then there is no killer. I feel like this is the more teen relevant version of Knives Out. No one actually killed anyone and the first kill was the person killing themself.

I most likely won't watch this movie again and I probably wouldn't recommend it to others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge of the Sith (1/22/24)

Need for Speed

Scream VI